Basing on the content and various incentiving comments about “Healthy Ageing” during the 1st IHW Conference, the IHW FORUM, in cooperation with SAGE Healthcare, determined a first main topic for an interactive webinar sequence: “Healthy Ageing: Wellbeing Solutions and Preventive Measures”
From November 2016 to April/May 2017, several webinar sessions will be scheduled, and the expert presentations are about the following issues:
• Wellness: From New Age to Anti-Ageing
• Wellness Business Models and Investment Opportunities
• The Wellness Experience: A Personal Perspective (starting February, 27/28)
• Integrating Integrative Medicine: The Evidence Gap
• Wellness Tourism and Top Destinations
Meet expert speakers from 7 countries and 4 continents, talking about important global issues – wellness, wellbeing, and the ageing challenge.
Participants can expect a mix of innovative, interactive presentations and Q&A discussion – an engaging learning environment and a flexible platform for know-how exchange.
The IHW webinars are free to attend, although delegates shall register in advance (max.: 500 participants, on a first-come, first-served basis).
IHW Forum Secretariat
Share this Article: